Studio Manager – Job Post
20 hrs/week – mornings, from 8:30-12:30 (initially ~16 hrs/week, 8:45 – 12:00)
General office duties, including:
- Client relations (greeting, scheduling, online software support, new clients orientation)
- Answer phone, schedule sessions/classes, email communications, manage marketing materials, manage financial exchanges
- Data entry
- Manage back-end of scheduling software (currently MindBody Online), including managing classes, reports, and inventory.
- Support Instructors with schedules, client accounts and equipment/studio set-up.
- Social media (Facebook and Instagram) – planning, creating/design and posting, based on Thrive’s branding.
- Assist with newsletter and email blasts through Constant Contact BBU mailings; flyers; online scheduling; assist with weekend events as needed
- Website support and updates
- Marketing and advertising support
- Studio light cleaning, equipment maintenance and general organization.
- PTO and Flex Days
- Employer matching retirement plan
- Discount on Pilates classes and sessions
- Position orientation training provided
Organized, creative, kind, and empathetic individual.
Able to pass background check and pre-employment physical exam.
Strong computer skills.
Detail-oriented and able to manage and complete projects self-guided.
Ethical and honest.
Pride in getting work done accurately and timely.
Excels working in a team environment.
Ability to multi-task.
Excellent customer service skills, including prompt, accurate, compassionate and friendly customer relations.